- 0 student
- 0 lessons
- 0 quizzes
- 10 week duration
The internationally accredited MBA degree of Zürich Elite Business School enables students to undertake a world-class MBA programme in Health Care Finance.
The main advantage of this UK-accredited programme is to provide the opportunity to acquire a Swiss Internationally recognized MBA degree.
The International nature of the lecturers provides students with the opportunity to work together and exchange knowledge with skilled people from other countries and cultures, also enabling them to broaden their cross communication skills. Courses are taught by world class professors, consultants and senior managers from major corporations.
- 1 Year Full-Time Distance Learning Fees: £5500.00
- 18 Months Part-Time Combined Learned : £4500.00
- Registration fees: £500.00
What is Included in The Cost Of My Course?
- All Course Material, including online modules and written assignments.
- Access to an online Social Learning forum.
- Assignment marking and feedback.
Am I Eligible For This Progamme?
To enrol onto the MBA programme, you must be either:
- A university graduate who is over 22 years old OR
- A non-university graduate over 24 year old, and with at least three years of managerial experience.
- Completed ZEBS Pre-MBA Certificate course.
The MBA in Health Care Finance can be attended as a 1,5-year full-time programme at our premises in Zurich or as a 2-year part-time programme.
The learning programme is based on blended learning. During the business courses at the ZEBS premises in Zurich students delve into each topic and deepen their knowledge through a variety of educational tools such as case studies, simulation games and group projects. In some courses lecturers send in advance preparation material for the courses and each student is given enough time to complete the course preparation, with the flexibility to study at times that best suit her/his personal and professional life.
The students receive additional support from tutors within ZEBS’s network.
ZEBS’s educational method is a modern approach to management education. It immerses participants in the challenging process of professional growth and intellectual development while providing them the flexibility to work towards completing the program on their own time.
The MBA in Health Care Finance is being offered as a full-time programme at our premises in Zurich with a duration of 1,5-years or as a part-time programme with a duration of 2-years.
The part-time programme is comprised of five basic business modules which cover following topics in the first year:
- Advanced Leadership
- International Marketing
- Human Resource Management
- Personal and Professional Development
And the following topics in the second year:
- Health Care Management
- Health Care Finance
The full-time MBA programme is comprised of the same business modules but all seven modules must be attended within 1,5 years.
Students graduate upon completion of a Master Thesis.
ZEBS also offers lectures given by business leaders from all over the world. These interactive presentations expose the student body to real-world business experience and open exchange of methodologies and information.
- World-class MBA degree, internationally accredited
- The worldwide unique Personal and Professional Development module triggers a customized development of one`s own soft skills and personality and enables participants to develop specific skills that are pivotal to successful management and effective leadership.
- Constant interaction and exchange with a large variety of knowledgeable professionals establishes a reliable and vast network of business contacts
- Opportunity to apply newly acquired skills and knowledge in the workplace through project based work
- Challenging course material that incorporates the latest in business practices and theories, as well as excellent educational tools and resources
- Preparation for the increasing demands of social and methodological competence, intercultural awareness and global thinking
- Chance to improve teamwork and management skills through team-oriented case studies
- Access to top-ranked faculty members from both academia and industry
- High degree of individual and personalized support from the international network of ZEBS
0.00 average based on 0 ratings